Tuesday 16 August 2011

Getting Started

Hi, welcome to my new blog.
Right now I'm on summer holidays and am trying to fill the time by doing lots and lots of crafty activities. So far we've made bags, candles, scrapbooks, painted pottery, and made handmade felt. Wow.
I never realised how much stuff I'd done until I wrote it all down.
I've been relaxing so much, I've neverbeen so chilled.

On Saturday I found this awesome recipe for gumdrops, they look so great and I can't wait to try it out but I don't know where to get all the ingredients in the UK. The recipe is on this cute little blog called sew can do. Here is the link http://sewcando.blogspot.com/2011/07/craftshare-make-your-own-gumdrops.html.
If anyone finds a good place to buy the supplies, please post it in the comments section.
Bye,
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment